Vision for Education is recruiting driven and passionate teachers to join our busy supply team working across Bristol.
About the role
The successful Primary Teacher will be required to teach in a range of different school environments working with classes with a mix of abilities. We can offer work within year groups that the successful teacher has experience in and is most confident teaching in but can also offer work in other year groups if the teacher would like to have more experience working with different age groups. Supply could be offered on a full time and part time basis, for short and long term - depending on the teachers wishes.
We work with a range of schools who have welcoming, friendly and supportive environments. We work with lots of schools around Bristol and surrounding areas.
About the school
This school is a dynamic, forward thinking educational establishment valued very much by the local environment. All pupils are given opportunity to fulfil their full potential in a caring and supporting environment.
- • QTS or QTLS - ECT may also apply
- • Have experience teaching primary education
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- - Experience in Primary setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.