Vision for Education are looking to recruit an engaging and creative Primary Teacher to join a friendly school in Oldham. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher
About the role
Working in Key Stage 2 (KS2), the successful Primary Teacher will be required to cover KS2 classes with a wide range of abilities. This is a full-time role starting ASAP.
About the school
The school can offer the successful Primary Teacher a supportive environment, with lots of opportunities for professional development. The school is forward thinking and benefit from a forward-thinking staff and Senior Leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Will have recent experience working in Key Stage 2
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- You must hold QTS
- Previous experience of working in a KS2 classroom
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.