Vision for Education are recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work in a Blackpool primary school in a Early KS2 class for the whole 2022/2023 academic year. Full-time, Monday-Friday, STARTING SEPTEMBER 2022
About the role
This primary teacher vacancy will be working within a year 3 class of 26. The successful primary teacher will be working alongside an experienced teaching assistant who has worked with this particular class for the last academic year as well. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher or a quality ECT looking to complete an induction year.
The primary teacher will be expected to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to the year 3 class and the school has a large outdoor space that the head likes to be utilised in lesson plans.
About the school
This is a large 2 form entry primary school located in Blackpool, Lancashire. The school is rated Ofsted 'Outstanding'. The school has a kind and inclusive nature and the senior leadership team has recently taken the school from a good rating to outstanding. They have a need for teachers to uphold these outstanding standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of quality staff and provide the best standard of education to pupils.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have recent experience teaching in a primary setting (EKS2 proffered)
- Must be confident to deliver inspiring lessons
- Must work well in a team
- Driven and flexible where required
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.