Vision for Education is recruiting for an Experienced Primary Teacher to work full time at a lovely small school located on the outskirts of Burnley. Full time, from SEPTEMBER
About the role
The role will be working in a class either KS1 or KS2 depending on the successful primary teachers experience. The school are looking for a primary teacher with experience working within a particular class and ideally has had experience as a subject lead.
Depending on the primary teachers specialism and experience depends on what class the teacher will take on. This role will be ongoing and has the potential to move into a permanent contract after an initial trial period.
About the school
This is a small 1 form entry school with lots of land which is utilised as much as possible with outdoor activities. The curriculum is built to: build on children’s prior learning, provide first hand learning experiences, allow the children to develop interpersonal skills, build resilience and become creative, critical thinkers.
It is important to the school that the successful primary teacher is experienced enough to take on an average sized class without too much direction.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have 1 year experience working within a primary setting
- Experience as a subject lead or have a specialism preferred but not essential
- Confidence to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.