Vision for Education are looking to recruit, engaging and creative Primary School Teachers to join our successful team of supply staff, to work across Schools in Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Halifax and Wakefield.
About the role
Working throughout the Primary Key Stages on either a Day to Day, Mid Term or Long-Term basis. We can be flexible around your availability and requirements.
About the school
Vision for education work with schools across West Yorkshire. There is demand in the following areas for teachers and support staff of all experiences: Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Halifax and Wakefield.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Will have recent experience working in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.