Vision for Education are recruiting for a permanent Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher to work in a local primary school in South Blackpool. *STARTING SEPTEMBER 2022*
About the role
The primary teacher vacancy will require the successful candidate to take on a medium sized year 1 class. The teacher will work and plan with the year 1 team as the school is two form entry.
The successful KS1 primary teacher will be starting SEPTEMBER 2022 and will be employed on a permanent basis. They will be expected to be confident planning and delivering inspiring lessons to our year 1 class. We have a large out door provision and utilise this with forest school activities, this has been particularly popular with this years year 1 class.
The class will be around 23 pupils and at present there is one child who requires consistent 1:1 support, although this could change before September.
About the school
The school is located in South Blackpool and is rated Ofsted 'OUTSTANDING'. The school is a two form entry school and prides itself on nurturing and inclusive values throughout the school.
The Senior Leadership Team at the school have been at the school for many years so there is clear goals and expectations within the school. These include teaching to the highest standard but keeping things fun and fresh for both staff and pupils.
This is a fantastic school for an ECT to start their teaching career and also experienced teachers to get into a school that genuinely invests in their staff to develop them both professionally and personally.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working in a primary setting (KS1 preferred but not essential)
- Must have a genuine desire to teach to the highest standard
- Confidence planning and delivering inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.