Primary Teacher for a school in Bristol.
About the role
I am looking for a Primary Teacher for a school in Bristol. You will be working 5 days a week, covering Year 4 and 5. The role is to start asap and will continue until the end of the academic year.
This role is open to ECT / NQT teachers with KS2 / Key stage Two experience.
About the school
This Primary school is based in Bristol. The school boasts fantastic facilities and outside space for learning. It has excellent transport links, and plenty of parking.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have recent and relevant experience working within Primary Settings
- Be available immediately
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS / ECT / NQT)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.