We are looking for reliable, motivated, and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within primary schools in Radstock.
About the role
The desired supply teacher will be working with children, with a wide range of ability levels and backgrounds. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for supply staff and are able to offer as much work as required.
About the school
There are a number of schools that we work with who have said that due to the current situation, they are starting to need more supply, both short-term and more longer-term.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience of teaching 4-11 year olds
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- PGCE or BEd, with QTS. It also depends on the nature of the supply - whether it is short or long term and how much is expected by the school.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.