Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a primary supply teacher on a full-time basis to provide general cover within a primary school setting.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a primary supply teacher to work in a local primary school, starting immediately. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
About the school
The successful primary supply teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
- Hold QTS
- Have experience working with primary aged children
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Do you hold QTS?
- Do you have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in an educational setting?
- Do you have access to your own transport?
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.