Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Primary Supply Teachers to work in several lovely primary schools across Bristol. This is on an ad hoc basis but you will work every day you want to!
About the role
You will be working with a wide range of ability levels and backgrounds. This role would be suitable for both ECT / NQTs and experienced teachers. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for supply staff.
About the school
There are a number of schools that we work with who have said that due to the current situation, they are starting to need more supply, both short-term and more longer-term. They are based in Bristol.
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You must have recent experience of teaching in Primary Settings
- Able to obtain suitable references and DBS check
- Be available 2-3 days a week during term time
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.