Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across friendly primary schools in County Durham.
About the role
Starting from Monday 25th April 2022, the desired Primary Teacher will be working with different key stage pupils, with a wide range of ability levels including SEND. There is flexibility for which year groups you are wanting to work with. Days and hours can be discussed with the candidate as there is flexibility to work part time or full time. There is also an option to join our guaranteed pay scheme, where we will offer you a guaranteed number of days per week when working with us.
About the school
You would be working in different schools, from small village schools to large 2 form entry schools. Some of our schools have unique experiences such as Forest school too!
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) within the UK
- Have experience teaching primary education within the last 2 years.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Any experience of supporting SEND children would be an advantage.
- QTS within the UK and primary teaching experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.