Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to work in a local SEND school, starting asap.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to work in a local SEND school, starting asap. Working in a friendly and supportive specialist setting, this is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced practitioner.
They require a patient and nurturing candidate with experience working with students with challenging behaviour.
About the school
The specialist school caters for primary aged students. It offers brilliant facilities and resources and staff pride themselves on their child-centred approach. It is easily accessible from Grantham and surrounding areas.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of SEND
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience working with SEND students
- Strong behaviour management
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.