Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Tutor to work within a primary school set in Newcastle.
About the role
The Tutor will be carrying out the School-led Tutoring Programme within school, working on a 1:3 basis with pupils in Year 1 and Year 2. The tutor will be expected to focus primarily on Mathematics and improving pupils understanding of core concepts, whilst giving the pupils the additional support they need. Previous experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 is essential for this role.
About the school
The Primary School is based in the Newcastle area. The Head Teacher is extremely proud of the school’s commitment to providing the very best education for all of the pupils, offering a safe, stimulating and interactive environment.
- • Be able to offer tailored support and differentiated activities.
- • Have excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum.
- • Be able to confidently plan and deliver learning independently.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.