Job title: Primary Teaching Assistant
Pay: £70 to £85 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
About the role
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Primary Teaching Assistant to join a primary school in BD5 on a long-term full-time basis from September with the possibility of a permanent position. The ideal candidate will preferably hold a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (but not essential) and will have recent experience in a Primary School working as a Teaching Assistant. Whether you are an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for flexibility or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you.
About the school
This school has a ‘good’ Ofsted rating dedicated to creating a ‘unified and caring community of learners.’ The school welcomes a diverse range of pupils and are looking for a candidate ‘who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be.’ The Staff and Leadership teams we work with help support all members of staff.
- Have you worked as a teaching assistant in a primary school?
- The ideal candidate will preferably hold a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (but not essential) and will have recent experience in a Primary School working as a Teaching Assistant.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.