Vision for Education are looking to recruit a primary class teacher to work in a key stage 2 class in a large 2 form entry school in Blackpool. Full time. Salary dependent on experience.
About the role
Working in Key Stage 2 (KS2), the successful Primary School Teacher will be required to teach a year 5 (KS2) class with a wide range of abilities. This is a full-time role starting after the Easter break.
About the school
The school can offer the successful Primary Teacher a supportive environment, with lots of opportunities for professional development. The school is forward thinking and benefit from a forward-thinking staff and Senior Leadership team.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience teaching in a primary setting
- Experience in Key Stage 2 (KS2) preferred
- Passion for teaching to the highest standard
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.