£120 - £160 per day
About the role
Are you a passionate champion of improving outcomes for children with unidentified learning difficulties? We are looking for a Primary PRU Teacher dedicated to making a positive impact on the education and social skills of children with social, emotional and mental health needs.
The Primary PRU Teacher role will involve:
- Implementing the National Curriculum at Key Stage 1 and 2
- Directing teams of dedicated teaching assistants in small teaching group settings
- Working with parents, carers, and all other relevant agencies to ensure the best possible outcomes for children with challenging behaviours
- Responding to the pastoral needs of the pupils in a caring and empathetic manner
About the school
- The schools we support cater for children who are at risk of exclusion, or who have been permanently excluded
- They promote an ethos of disciplined behaviour to ensure effective learning
- They have a supportive staff team who effectively share expertise, skills and knowledge
- The schools are located in South Manchester
- Possess the skill and experience to develop and deliver the curriculum for excluded pupils and those at risk of exclusion.
- Understand the communications skills required to teach children who are excluded or at risk of exclusion
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to inclusive education practices
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.