Vision for Education is looking to recruit a PRIMARY SCHOOL SPORTS COACH to work long-term at a large local primary school. Tue-Thurs - 9:00-15:30. Salary dependent on experience.
About the role
We are looking for a confident, skilled and enthusiastic, PE Teacher or Sports Coach to deliver curriculum physical education and school sport at a Blackpool Primary School. The successful candidate will work across KS1 and KS2 planning games sessions both indoor and outdoor. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get a foot in the door doing sports coaching in a primary setting.
About the school
This is a large 2 form entry primary school. The school we are working with in Blackpool provide bespoke, child-centred education programmes for children with a range of abilities. The successful Sports Coach will be confident in supporting students in their learning and follow their own initiative. You will have the opportunity to get a feel for working in a school environment and gain valuable experience working in well-established and inclusive settings.
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have experience coaching sports or teaching PE
- Have an understanding and positive personality, with a strong ability to use your initiative
- Experience coaching sports / PE
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.