Vision for Education are looking for Early Career Teachers across Cambridgeshire to join our bank of supply staff, or to help find you a permanent job.
About the role
At Vision, we have a lot of experience of helping ECTs get experience on a supply basis, and placing them into permanent roles. If you already have a job for September secured, we are still interested in registering you for supply in the second half of the summer term. You will need to get in touch soon in order to allow us to get you cleared ready to work as soon as you have finished your course and you don't need to have graduated in order to work on supply. If you don't have a job for September yet, we can help with that and also have the option of a Guaranteed Pay Scheme in September, whereby you are guaranteed supply for the whole of the autumn term, which can often lead to permanent roles anyway.
About the school
At Vision Cambridge, we work with a wonderful range of primary schools across Cambridgeshire, West Norfolk and West Suffolk - anything from a 2 class school up to a 28 class school! We can tailor the jobs we offer you to the year groups you want, or the type of school you want to work in.
- Successful completion of PGCE, BEd, BA(QTS) course
- You don't have to have graduated yet
- Positive references from your final placement school and your course
- Completion of Teaching Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.