Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full-time PPA (KS2) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Gateshead from April 2022 - July 2022.
About the role
The desired PPA Teacher will be working groups of students, with a wide range of ability levels, delivering small group Literacy and Numeracy interventions. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
About the school
This is a good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by supporting leadership and has dedicated governors.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.