Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a physical education teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the Richmond area for a start in September 2022.
About the role
The desired physical education teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an PE department and be comfortable teaching PE at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
Over 10 years we have built long-standing relationships with schools across the North Yorkshire, Darlington and Teesside area. All our schools provide a welcoming and supportive environment for their supply teachers.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.