Photography Teacher - KS5
Starting April 2022
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an experienced Photography Teacher to work in a local secondary school, starting April 2022 to cover maternity leave teaching up to KS5 level. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
About the school
The successful Photography Teacher must hold Qualified Teacher Status in the U.K and will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of teacher Photography up to KS5
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Training, Qualifications, Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.