Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a PE Teacher for a lovely Secondary School in Maidstone.
About the role
The School are looking for a committed, hardworking and friendly candidate to join an experienced department where you will feel truly valued and appreciated. The position is open to ECT’s as well as experienced Teachers who area able to create an exciting learning environment where the students can truly learn.
This is a full-time position to start in September 2022.
About the school
The School is a co-educational non-selective Secondary School. The School has a strong belief in every students potential and there is an expectation of success at the school. The School has specialist teaching areas for the Creative and Performing Arts.
- Committed, friendly and enthusiastic
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Significant experience as a PE Teacher.
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.