Are you a qualified PE Teacher who can teach not only PE but a range of other subjects? Are you looking for flexible work? Day to day? Part time? Full time?
About the role
The ideal Teacher of PE will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As the Teacher of PE, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Teacher of PE has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
About the school
Vision For Education are working with numerous schools in Bury and the surrounding areas.
- Hold QTS/QTLS
- Have recent experience teaching PE
- Experience teaching all levels of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Experience teaching Key Stage 5 would be an advantage but not essential for this role.
- Be a passionate innovative teacher of PE
- Hold QTS/QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.