Secondary - KS3 and KS4
Supply basis - covering a range of absences
About the role
We're looking for newly qualified and experienced Teachers of PE who can offer KS3, KS4 and/or KS5 cover to assist us with daily, short-term and long-term assignments across a variety of schools in the Tameside area, and further afield for those willing to travel
About the school
We work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those area's include; Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Stockport, Cheshire East, Tameside, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale and Buxton.
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Post 14 Qualification with QTLS
- Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of PE with KS3, KS4 and/ or KS5 experience
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have very high expectations of student's and staff alike
- To hold QTS/QTS or equivalent and have recent experience teaching within a secondary school
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.