Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher on a part-time, term-time only basis (Mornings only, Monday to Friday) till the end of the academic year with the potential to become full-time and permanent from September 2022.
About the role
The role will be based in Year 3/ Year 4 covering in the mornings only till the end of the academic year to start after the Easter break with the potential to become permanent and full-time in September 2022.
About the school
The school is a wonderful one-form entry rural village school based in Ticehurst with an experienced and very supportive SLT.
- you have QTS have experience as a Teacher in a Primary School (ideally KS2)
- you’re able to commit till the end of the academic year
- Team player with a positive outlook
- confident to deliver all curriculum subjects
- Have a DBS on the update service
- To have QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.