Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and fun Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team, the appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a pupil in Year 1, who is currently working at an EYFS level. The successful application will have ideally worked within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and will have delivered phonics-based support. The successful Teaching Assistant will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils. Someone with experience of Read, Write INC would be ideal as this role will include This would be a part time role working 3 afternoons per week, these days will be a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hours will be 12.30- 15.30.
About the school
This smaller than average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful EYFS Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. Within this primary school behaviour is seen to be good. Pupils play and learn well together, helping one another to behave well and feel very safe in school. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
- Hold a level 3 or above qualification in childcare (or relevant)
- Have experience teaching primary education at an EYFS level
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 2 childcare (or equivalent) qualification and experience of supporting children in a primary school setting.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.