We are recruiting for a Part-Time English Teacher to provide long-term supply at a school in the Huddersfield area.
About the role
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for a long-term, part-time role? We are supporting a Huddersfield school to recruit a committed and creative English teacher to work on a long-term, part-time contract, May 2022-July 2022. The English Teacher must have experience teaching at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 with excellent subject knowledge and classroom behaviour management.
About the school
This is a secondary mainstream school in the Huddersfield area. You will be supported by a passionate departmental and senior team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.