We are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants interested in 1:1 support in Secondary mainstream schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
About the role
Are you an enthusiastic and hard working One to One Teaching Assistant looking for short-term or long-term supply? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance?
Being a supply One to One Teaching Assistant provides you with the opportunity to choose when you work, week by week, and will also give you the experience of working in a variety of different environments. There is also the possibility that supply could lead to a permanent position in the future.
We would be interested to hear from anyone with experience supporting young people who would like to transfer their skills into the classroom.
About the school
We work with secondary schools across the Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield areas.
- Have previous experience working with young people
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a flexible approach to work with the ability to think on your feet
- Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning
- Recent relevant experience working with young people.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.