Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local Private Nursery’s in Chesterfield
About the role
The successful Nursery Nurse’s will be working Ad Hoc up to five days a week. You will provide general support in Private Nurseries.
About the school
These private Nurseries are located in and around the Chesterfield area.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery environment
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.