Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse for a friendly, local nursery. . The role is a full-time, term-time position, due to start after the Easter break and run through to the end of the academic year.
About the role
As a Nursery Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to support children in their play and to promote opportunities for learning within this. The role will include leading small group activities as well as supporting learning and behaviour during whole class sessions. We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is nurturing caring and passionate about supporting children with their education.
About the school
The Nursery is part of an established Primary school and cater to children aged 3 and 4 years old. The Nursery focuses on setting up a firm foundation for each child and is very proud of its culture of celebrating every achievement that the children make. The Nursery team work collaboratively with the Primary team in a caring and friendly working environment. The SLT are committed to ensuring every staff member feels valued and a part of the school’s journey.
- Must hold a CACHE Level 3 or equivalent.
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Has an understanding of phonics teaching
- Work well as a part of a team and be proactive
- Salary is dependent on on experience within EYFS.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.