The desired Nursery Practitioners will be working with children between 0-5yrs, with a wide range of ability levels.
About the role
This role would be suitable for both experienced and qualified level Nursery Practitioners. We work with excellent day nurseries in the area keen to work with fellow professionals that can provide the high standards they provide and they will expect the best provision for the children under their care. The settings are led by experienced Senior teams who support their staff in all aspects of the job.
About the school
This school is a dynamic, forward thinking educational establishment valued very much by the local environment. All pupils are given opportunity to fulfil their full potential in a caring and supporting environment.
- • Hold a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant qualification
- • Have current experience within the last two years
- • Be flexible, resilient and the ability to think on their feet
- • Have experience working in a Nursery setting, Early Years Setting, or Primary setting
- • hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
- - DBS
- - Experience within a Nursery setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.