Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
About the role
If yes is the answer, then you may be the perfect candidate for this role. We have exciting opportunities due to growth of this school for motivated and highly supportive Nursery Nurse. You could join a supportive and growing team in a mainstream primary school to progress in your career within Education.
Vision for Education are working with a school in Bristol looking for a full member of staff to working after Easter break 2022. The hours are 8:30am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Nursery Nurse
- £9.99 - £12 per hour
- 25th April 2022
- FULL TIME
- 8.30 – 4.00 pm
About the school
The school invest heavily in tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise and experience across the board. With their main focus being on collaboration it means that everyone is part of a team.
- Level 3 Qualified
- DBS Enhanced - Update Service
- Experience within Nursery
- Experience within Nursery setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.