Facilitate engaging lessons based on lessons that have been planned and prepared by the school. Support time to complete phonics/SATS and other internal assessments. Delivering high quality lessons.
About the role
The role is a PPA cover role suitable for an early careers teacher or NQT who wishes to learn more across the school rather than starting with a whole class in the middle of the year. Someone who is flexible, resilient and well prepared.
About the school
The school is set in the area of Horwich. A pleasant environment, 300 children on roll and a supportive management team.
- Do you hold a DBS (desirable)
- Guaranteed pay scheme available t&cs apply
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.