Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a MFL Teacher to join a fantastic Secondary School in Dover.
This is a full-time position to start in September 2022.
About the role
The ideal Educator will have a specialism in Spanish and French and be able to teach across key stages 3 and 4. Commitment to the students who find languages difficult is key. You will be given all the resources and support you need to achieve success with your role, additionally a bespoke CPD programme will be provided for you.
About the school
The School is a large Secondary School and is part of a much larger academy. This is a very exciting time to join as the School has been achieving success and growth year on year. There is a strong sense of community at the school with a thriving social ethos.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a MFL Teacher
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and friendly.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.