Are you a Modern Foreign Languages specialist looking for your next role? Vision for Education is the partner agency to numerous schools across the Sheffield area and are currently recruiting for September Teaching positions.
About the role
Vision for Education are recruiting for a part-time MFL Teacher to teach French and Spanish 2 days per week on an ongoing supply basis. Whether you are an experienced Teacher looking for a new challenge, or an ECT wanting some guidance and support with finding the right schools for you we are able to facilitate introductions into a wide range of settings.
About the school
The school is an innovative, forward thinking academy in Sheffield catering for Students aged 11 - 16.
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS/Be working towards QTLS achievement.
- • Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE level.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in Secondary Schools or colleges.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.