An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MFL teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Middlesbrough, full time from September 2022
About the role
The desired MFL teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an MFL department and be comfortable teaching Spanish or French at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
This is a welcoming and supportive academy, with a relentless determination to provide the very best education for every child. The Academy places students at the centre of everything they do, with a focus on creating a culture of success and a positive climate for learning.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.