We are recruiting for a MFL Teacher to work part-time (0.8) at a local Huddersfield school. Contract from Easter - Summer 2022
About the role
Are you a qualified MFL Teacher looking for an exciting new role? Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a MFL Teacher of French to work in a Huddersfield secondary school, starting Easter 2022 on a long-term contract until the end of the academic year. Working on a part-time basis (0.8), this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative secondary teacher looking for their next role. The MFL Teacher must have experience teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
About the school
This is a high-achieving secondary school in the Huddersfield area. You will be supported by a passionate departmental and SLT team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have knowledge and previous experience of teaching French to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.