Vision for Education are currently working in partnership with a specialist service that caters for Young People with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, who often present challenging behaviours.
About the role
The successful candidate will be providing both academic and emotional support to the students on a daily basis, often having to implement a nurturing and caring approach to their support style, as well as having to defuse difficult and challenging behaviours.
About the school
The school caters for some of the areas most disengaged young learners, all of whom will have Educational Health Care Plans in place and will be classed as vulnerable.
- Previous experience of working with children, young people and adults who have Social and Emotional Mental Health Difficulties, and other needs.
- Experience of dealing with unpredictable and challenging behaviours.
- A Flexible approach to working.
- A friendly, positive and understanding attitude towards children an young people with complex needs.
- Relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.