Are you seeking a new challenge?
Get in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity!
About the role
We are looking for Tutors to support students with online tuition based in Bristol and South Gloucestershire. They are looking to appoint a passionate Tutor to deliver Maths sessions to KS3 / Key stage 3 and KS4 / Key Stage 4 pupils on a 1:1 and 1:3 basis.
This role is a result of subsidised tuition for pupils through the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) for the 2022 to 2023 academic year.
NTP provides subsidised tutoring to help primary and secondary school pupils catch up on missed learning due to the pandemic.
About the school
On-line - work from home
- Have at least 2 years experience teaching Math to GCSE level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- QTS in Secondary Maths and a minimum 2 years experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.