Vision for Education are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Mathematics Teacher to join a team of committed staff on a supply basis within schools around the Rochdale area.
About the role
The ideal Teacher of Mathematics will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As the Teacher of Mathematics, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Teacher of Mathematics has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
About the school
This well thought of school is looking for an enthusiastic, new to the profession or someone who is experienced and would like a supportive and forward-thinking environment. The Teacher of Mathematics will be part of school that encourages them to succeed, teaching staff who make sure that pupils matter, facilities that offer the tools for success, and an environment they want to be proud of. We are building on an existing model, and we employ the best people to deliver the kind of education our pupils deserve.
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- • Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
- • Experience teaching all level’s of Key Stage 3. Key Stage 4 Mathematics. Experience teaching Key Stage 5 would be an advantage but not essential for this role.
- • Be available on a full-time basis from April 2022 onwards
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.