Maths Teacher required for a secondary school based a short distance East of Crawley for a variety of roles ranging from day to day to longer term.
About the role
Are you a forward thinking Maths Teacher who is able to help students make connections between Maths and the real word by using formulas and solutions to solve every day problems?
We are currently looking to recruit a Maths Teacher on behalf of a thriving secondary school based a short distance East of Crawley. The role would be on an ADHOC basis with the possibility of short and longer term positions for the right candidate. The Maths Teacher will be responsible for delivering engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4, managing behaviours in the classroom and motivating students.
About the school
The secondary school has an excellent academic record where they place great emphasis on personal development which creates a thriving and vibrant school community. They have a team of staff who are committed to fully developing the potential of all students, so they are looking to recruit a teacher who is passionate and committed to young people and their own personal development.
- Have recent teaching experience
- Be able to provide satisfactory references
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and dedicated
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent teaching experience in Maths
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.