Vision For Education is currently recruiting for Experienced Teachers or ECTS’s to join a fantastic Secondary School in Sittingbourne as a Maths Teacher.
About the role
This is a full-time position and will be starting in September 2022, however earlier starts will be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join a caring and established department who are dedicated to the students. You will receive all the support you need to achieve great results!
About the school
The School is an all-boys School with a mixed sixth form attached. The School is committed to providing the very best Education for its Students. Carefully selected Teachers provide an engaging and stimulating learning environment. Staff wellbeing is also a major focus at the School providing tailored CPD to each of the Staff.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Maths Teacher
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Passionate, Friendly, and Collaborative
- Qualified Teacher Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.