About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to work in a local secondary school. The St Helens based school require an outstanding teacher of Maths experienced in teaching KS3 and KS4. This is a maternity cover due to commence after the Easter break (April 2022) which will continue until October 1/2 term and could possibly be extended until Christmas 2022. As this is a long term role planning and marking will be expected.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a St Helens secondary school that is well respected within the community. They will be supported by a dedicated Mathematics department and senior leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of planning and delivering engaging Maths lessons at KS3 and KS4 level
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Experience, Training or Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.