Vision for Education are searching for a Mathematics teacher who has a passion for the subject
About the role
The role and timetable will suit someone who has experience delivering lessons which can stretch students and challenge them to reach their full potential. You will be teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4 and will be supported by a well-established and encouraging Maths department.
About the school
The successful Maths Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team. We encourage applicants from both ECT's and experienced teachers as we know how supported both will be.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons.
- Hold or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have relevant experience working with young people.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.