We are looking for a professional and dedicated candidate who will be committed to empowering young people to thrive in their education. This role is open both NQTs and experienced teachers
About the role
The desired Maths teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired English Teacher must have experience of working within an Maths department and be comfortable teaching maths at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). This role will be on a supply basis and can either be full time or part time depending on your availability.
About the school
At Vision for Education, we work with a variety of brilliant schools around Bristol and surrounding areas. All these schools invest heavily in the tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise. They have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance.
- • Experience in teaching KS3 & KS4 Maths.
- • A relevant teaching qualification.
- • The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents, and carers.
- • Experience of working with children and the ability to manage groups of children.
- • The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- • Experience Maths Teaching
- • DBS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.