Vision for Education urgently require Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis in a variety of Primary Schools in the Chesterfield area. The work is on an Ad Hoc basis with potential for long term work.
About the role
A number of our schools are requiring Teaching Assistants to work with small groups of children for booster sessions.
About the school
All of the schools are based in and around Chesterfield
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have experience of working as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.