Vision for Education is currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced Lesson Support Assistant to work in a client Secondary School in Northumberland.
About the role
This role will involve working in subject classrooms in KS3 and KS4, under the direction of class teachers promoting the learning of students with a range of educational needs using your enthusiasm and caring approach to learning. This role will involve facilitating learning across a wide range of subjects including Maths, English, and Science.
It is essential that you have experience of working with children in an educational setting; it is desirable that you have knowledge and/or experience of working with children. You will have good literacy, numeracy and IT skills and be able to complete tasks to a high and professional standard with an ability to work independently.
About the school
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a secondary school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering Mathematics and English.
- recent ,relevant work experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.