Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistantto assist students in their bid to gain a qualification in Animal Husbandry.
About the role
The job is a full time role, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4pm and much of the role will involve outdoor, practical duties. You will work with students as they learn how to look after a range of animals and gain a qualification, that will hopefully lead to real world employment on a farm or rural setting. You do not need any specific qualifications, but a passion for animals and the outdoors is essential, as well as the desire to support and help young people with learning difficulties.
About the school
The college caters for young people aged 16-18 that have a range of different ambitions and aspitrations. Many of the young people are looking to get into the agricultural industry.
- A passion for helping young people
- An empathetic, caring and patient nature
- A love of animals and the outdoors
- The ability to enthuse and motivate young people that have become disengaged with education
- recent experience of working with young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.