- LOCATION - Rochdale
- CONTRACT TYPE - Full-time
- CONTRACT TERMS - Long-term
- SALARY - £350 - £400 p/w
- JOB START - March 2022
- Learning Support Assistant within a SEND Secondary school
About the role
Are you a Special Needs Teaching Assistant in seek of a new challenge? Do you have experience supporting children, young people and/or adults with autism and/or learning disabilities? Are you looking to work in SEN settings within Rochdale?
If so, you will be a great fit for this role!
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to work within Special Needs Schools within Rochdale starting immediately.
- You will guide and support assigned pupils in achieving their personalised learning targets
- Working 1:1 and with small groups of students to support them during their time within a school setting
- The ability to build positive relationships with the pupils is required
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
About the school
- This school is for Secondary aged children with SEN, such as ASC and ADHD
- They offer a supportive and welcoming team and excellent facilities designed to provide pupils with the best possible experience of education
- This school seeks to provide an appropriate and high-quality education for all the children in their school
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have a patient and caring nature
- Be willing to work in Rochdale school
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.