Learning support Assistant
Secondary - Key stages 3 and Key Stage 4
Start as soon as possible - July 2022
Full-time long-term role
About the role
Do you have experience working with children and young people in secondary schools?
Vision For Education are looking for a Learning support assistant to support schools, in the Manchester area, with their day to day, short term and long term requirements. As a Learning support assistant, you will be expected to provide classroom-based support to children from the ages of 11 to 16 as well as working with small groups and on a one to one basis as required.
About the school
Vision for Education work with a number of schools in the Manchester area who are currently looking for staff to support their pupils. The departments provide a supportive and nurturing environment for students who struggling to access the curriculum.
For those who are willing to travel, we work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those area's include; Salford, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Cheshire East, Tameside, Buxton, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale and Stockport.
- To have recent experience working with secondary aged pupils
- Have a strong desire to support young people
- To obtain/ or willing to obtain and enhanced DBS certificate, registered on the update service
- Have a patient and caring nature
- Hold relevant, recent experience
- To have an enhanced DBS check
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.